ANNOUNCING THE 2022 #INTERNATIONALDAYOFHAPPINESS OFFICIAL CAMPAIGN THEME:
To all future generations,
Advancing and achieving the United Nations' global goals for sustainable development by 2030 and the happiness, well-being and freedom of all life on earth by 2050, per UN 65309, UN 66281, and the 2012 UN High Level Meeting on Happiness and Well-being: Defining A New Economic Paradigm, requires that we stand with those courageous individuals, broadly unknown to humanity, and yet who willingly go forth to the front lines in the great battle for democracy, freedom, and against tyranny, autocracy, and enslavement, and ultimately on behalf of the happiness and well-being of all life on earth. Let us stand, with that great leader of all leaders, President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelensky, to defend and advance democracy, freedom, and the happiness of all humanity. We call on all people, all nations, and all of humanity to stand shoulder to shoulder with, behind, and if necessary, in front of the greatest leader of modern times - President of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelensky.
If we lose democracy, if we lose freedom, there will be no global goals for sustainable development, and there will be no global happiness or well-being for all. So let the word go forth at this time and place in the great story of all of us, that the 2022 International Day of Happiness theme, Happiness For All, Ukraine, is a call to action to all people, all nations, the United Nations, and all humanity to stand with the people, government, and country of Ukraine, and ultimately, to stand for the happiness of all civilization, and all humankind."
- United Nations International Day Of Happiness Founder Jayme Illien
We achieve this by selecting the official #InternationalDayOfHappiness annual theme and announcing the annual tradition: Ten Steps to Global Happiness. And by working to promote and advance:
- Happiness as a fundamental human right and goal for all
- Happiness as a universal aspiration in the lives of all
- Happiness as a way of living, being, and serving communities and society
- Happiness as a north star for individuals, communities, governments, and society.
- Happiness path toward achieving the sustainable development goals
- Happiness as a “new paradigm’ for human development
- Worldwide celebration of the international day of happiness that is democratic, diverse, organic, and inclusive
10 Steps to Global Happiness for 2022
1. Tell everyone.
Tell everyone about the International Day of Happiness and the Russian war against democracy, freedom, Ukraine, the United Nations, all of humanity, and all of civilization.
2. Do what makes you happy.
3. Give and spread happiness to others.
Give and Spread Happiness to Others.
Step 5 is to create your own #InternationalDayofHappiness or World Happiness Week celebration. Promote it on Social Media, put out a Press Release, let the world know about your Happiness Day event!
7. Promote the Resolutions.
8. Advance the United Nations Global Goals for Sustainable Development.
10. Adopt Happytalism.
Step 10 is to adopt and spread a more holistic, inclusive, equitable and balanced approach to economic growth that promotes sustainable development, poverty eradication, happiness and the well-being of all peoples, such as Happytalism.